- to help me remember, come back to later, etc. - some of the great stuff I'm reading
- to share this good reading with others who happen by here
- Blogs are changing education from Wesley Fryer - finishing up a whirlwind of great ideas from a coupla FL conferences - many great links
- To Blog or Not to Blog... from Will Richardson - great comments!
- Young bloggers - can we stop them? can we steer them? from Doug Johnson - also his "Banning pencils" - updated for iPods, etc. - interesting thoughts about blogs vs. listservs at the end. Am very interested in this, lots to say
- A Clayton’s Blogging Post - from Graham Wegner, elementary teacher in Australia
- A Time to Kill (figuratively) - Miguel Guhlin - with the perspective of an administrator, cool ideas. A link to TellRaven, - one of my kids got a comment this week from a TellRaven kid, want to find out more about this
- Ed Tech Coast to Coast #7 -Tim Lauer - got the podcast, ready to listen Monday at school. Links there to a very cool web based online player
- SITE2006Keynote - Janet Swensen - tons of comments on her wonderful keynote address
- Nancy Willard's MySpace Adventure - from Andy Carvin. I am working on my response, which I owe to the wwwedu list
- Weekly Roundup (26 March 2006) - from Doug Belshaw, UK. Why do we blog, the value of feedback, etc.
- Thinking of an Article - by August. Just to remind me that my kids do indeed get it, even in third grade.
There. By no means all that I've read, just some worth remembering. Will see if I can do it again next weekend - or if that's enough. It's not like I don't read stuff during the week!