- Seattle Schools Embrace Moderated Read/Write Technologies - Wesley Fryer - Oklahoma
- Weblogg-ed » Will’s Links 06/30/2007 - Will Richardson - New Jersey
- L3rn - Tom Hoffman - Rhode Island
- Create + Learn + Broadcast = L3RN - Judy O'Connell - Australia
- Teachers learn how to use L3RN, new online network - Rachel Fields - Seattle Times
- Seattle Public Schools builds social-learning site for its tech-savvy teens- Jessica Blanchard - Seattle PI
- Seattle Likes to L3RN - Jim Anderson - Washington Teachers
- Seattle Public Schools builds social-learning site for its tech-savvy teens - Lynn Marentette - North Carolina
- iLibrarian » Create + Learn + Broadcast = L3RN - Ellyssa Kroski - Columbia University
- L3RN: Seattle Public Schools Brings Social Networking In House - T.H.E. Journal: August 2007
- Teachers and students "L3RN" something new - Allison Matsumoto - Partnership for Learning
This is only a partial list for something that is still not officially released. Teachers (like me) are trying it out in the summer, planning its use in their classrooms next school year. I have lots of questions, but it is extremely exciting to see my district going forward - and indeed, leading, in the use of technology use/integration for our kids in this 21st century!
I know there are many more mentions and reviews. If you have more citations, please leave them as comments here. Thanks!
Technorati Tags: l3rn