- Post these rules before you give your facts
- List 8 random facts about yourself
- At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
- Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged
- I love grape jelly, and make it myself, from grapes I grow.
- I was one of the first kids in my kindergarten class to learn how to tie his shoes.
- I've only read the first 3 Harry Potter books (for shame!)
- Heights scare me.
- I prefer hot over cold weather.
- My vision used to be 20-10
- I have this fantasy of getting my 1967 Vespa running again...
- Not once have I ever been to school or taught on my November birthday.
I think the grown-ups are having too much fun with this, so...I know the rules say you're only supposed to tag 8 people. But how can I possibly choose only 8 from my last year's class of third graders? So, here's a list of ALL of them, linked to their blogs. I'll cross post to the class blog first, then I gotta start leaving comments for them. Not all have written this summer, but let's see who responds:
Tags: AnaLisa, Bailey, Casey, Chelsea, Christopher, Delaney, Elyjah, Ethan, Jaylynn, Jonathan, Keean, Kyra, Kody, Lindsay, Logan, Maribeth, Nathan, Nicole, Riley1, Riley2, Ryan
I try to check on the kids, they have wonderful blogs.
i have a new one.
WellI'd like everone to consider and write the metaphors they see teaching with, on my blog. I think this is the time, beginning of year to look at this.
Thanks again,I am reading, Sarah
Post a Comment