- keyboard practice with my new third graders.
- getting another teacher in my building to (maybe) start up a classblogmeister blog.
- talking with a newspaper reporter about blogging with my kids
- starting up wikis for my school and my classroom
- offering web 2.0 workshops for teachers in my district (I'm planting that one this week
oops, a couple I forgot (really have to mark those rows!):
- starting a Wikipedia entry for my school
- starting an email list for the school PTSA
I have great hopes for these seeds. Some will need more tending than others. Some might even be duds. But there is potential for an incredible, sparkling garden filled with beautiful blossoms during the dark days of winter this year.